Whether you need full project management or simply a refresh, we have a dedicated team to help you every step of the way.
We offer a complete suite of services, including:
- Renovation Works - We are able to provide every trade required and enlist the services of trade partners/professionals in the form of Architects/Structural Surveyors/Quantity Surveyors
READ MORE HERE Renovational Works
- New Build/Extension
READ MORE HERE Extensions
- Kitchen/Bathroom/Bedroom Installations - Our professional fitting teams are amongst the very best and have the knowledge, equipment and care to deliver first class results.
- Wetroom Installatons – If you looking to convert your bathroom to level access, to address mobility issues, or simply to add a touch of luxury and elegance to your home, your wet room will be designed and installed to match your exact needs.
- Project Management – Let us take the responsibility of keeping the project moving according to plan and within the budget, while still meeting building codes, plans, and specs.
- Design & Planning – With over 20 years of spatial, interior furniture design experience. I think its fair to say, you’re in very safe hands..
The showroom is our creative hub, where our team come together to create eye catching, functional design solutions uniquely tailored to our clients.
It’s also an opportunity see first-hand the quality of our kitchen, bedroom, bathroom furniture. We cover all tastes & cover off all the latest trends in furniture, worksurfaces, tiles & accessories.
Price will never be an issue as we cover everything from contract ranges through to high end bespoke products. We will always do our upmost to price match competitors’ prices where necessary.
If like most, you need a helping hand in putting together the perfect “Instagram” worthy room scheme why not book in an informal consultation with one of our Interior Design partners who will provide you with valuable, impartial advise saving you from many a magazine thumbing, Pinterest browsing evening…
At Shaun Davies Home Solutions, we use the latest industry software to create your bespoke room designs.
Many retailers design kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms by merely dragging and dropping standardized items into the space and using generic worksurface/flooring/tiles, leaving much to your imagination and interpretation. Not us..
With our software and expertise, we go beyond this by designing the room in 3D as opposed to 2D– giving you the ability to view every angle, nock and cranny in real time.
Along with being able to create bespoke cabinets/features we are also able to replicate any surface material, product finish so you get to see the exact tile you have chosen for example. This saves you from making costly mistakes or slightly embarrassing design Faux pas..
And if our 3D visuals weren’t enough, we have just launched a brand-new service – 4D Theatre. 4D Theatre is a fully immersive experience, utilising virtual reality technologies to revolutionise your design experience.
With the use of a VR headset, you can ‘step into’ your new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom and view it as if you were walking through. With virtual hands, you can open and close doors and drawers, all as if you were there right there in the room. A great tool to allow you to “Virtually” wander around your new extension proposal to get a feel for the space before actually committing.