At Shaun Davies Home Solutions, we take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will never disclose, share or sell your data unless required to do so by law. You are free to withdraw consent at any time, and we only retain your data for as long as necessary for the purposes specified below:
1. What information to we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following data:
- - Information about your visits to and use of our website;
- - Information about transactions carried out, including purchases of goods and services;
- - Information that you provide us when registering with us, subscribing to email notifications, using our on line planning tool, requesting information/brochures, quotations.
2. Website Visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to our website to enhance your experience, and to improve the website’s usability. This may include information such as your IP address, geographical location, length of visit and page views.
3. How we use your data
Personal data submitted to us on our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
We may also use your personal information to:
- - Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- - Send information (other than marketing information) which we think may be of interest to you, via email;
- - We will not provide your personal information to any third parties
We may disclose information about you for the following reasons:
- - When required to do so by law;
- - In connection with any legal proceedings;
- - In order to establish or defend our legal rights
- - Delivery purposes
- - site visits by our installers/ approved/appointed sub-contractors to survey/carry out work at your property
6. Your rights